[Photo credit: We The People]
We all know of the slimming effects of a pencil skirt, but as temperatures warm up into summer, we all need something lighter to replace our favorite black pencil skirt(s). Enter the lace skirt – preferably in lighter, neutral tones and materials.
You can style a lace skirt with pretty much anything – a button down blouse (chambray looks so good!), a light summer sweater, or a silk shell with a blazer. Whether you choose a monochromatic look or contrasting colors, you’re bound to look professional, yet stylish.
Here are some of our favorites:
- My Fair Daisy ivory lace skirt, LuLu’s, $57
- Netted lace long pencil skirt, Rebecca Taylor, $350
- Pink lace skirt, Wallis, $49
- Lace midi skirt, Calvin Klein, $129.50
- Floral lace skirt, Joe Fresh, $59
- Pleated guipure-lace skirt, Joseph, $431
- Lace skirt, Burberry, $1,438
- Lace skirt, H&M, $34.95
Do own a lace skirt? If so, how do you style it for the office?